Mailing address

Ben's mailing address at the mission home:

Anziano Charles Ben Thomas
Italy Milan Mission
Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2
20090 Opera MI
Italy

**please keep scrolling down to view blog**






























































Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Christmas Surprise Letter from Ben!

At the MTC the Elders don't call home so this was a Christmas surprise to even get an email from Ben!
(One of Mom's favorite gifts of the day).

Dear famiglia!
Buon Natale!!!  Sorry you all didn't get my mail but I just found out that I didn't put in the letter from last week.  Mi dispiace but its good because you all are going to receive 2 letters from me this week so that's nice!  So I hope all of you are having a very merry Christmas!  Don't worry about me I'm loving Christmas here at the MTC.  Today we had Elder Bednar give a great talk regarding the character of Christ I really enjoyed it and felt the Spirit!  So thank you for all the presents, my favorite was the picture book you gave me , I really do love it!  When I was going through it, it just reminded me how lucky I am to have such a great family that really does care about me!  I also liked the Navajo scarf I'm wearing it right now and have gotten many compliments from wearing it!  But this morning Anziano Collins and I woke up (we are the only 2 people in our room) and opened the presents.  We then had breakfast and after breakfast we had sacrament meeting with Elder Bednar!  It was really incredible because there was 2,000 missionaries that all took the sacrament with the apostle.  It was nice also because our whole district got to sacrament early so we had a chance to be up at the front.  It was really a cool experience.  We then went on our temple walk, tonight we'll have another fireside, hopefully by another general authority!  I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas!  What I've been trying to do today is remember Christ, his miracles, and his ministry!  Buon Nattale!
-Love, Anziano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment