Mailing address

Ben's mailing address at the mission home:

Anziano Charles Ben Thomas
Italy Milan Mission
Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2
20090 Opera MI
Italy

**please keep scrolling down to view blog**






























































Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Italian Companion- Anziano Marino

Dear everyone-
Buona Giornata!
This week has been great the work has been going great! Last Wednesday we went to San Marino and had a great time checking out the castle! The highlight of this week however is that I am getting a new companion! Anziano Betzsold was awesome and I am so thankful that he was able to train me we got along great! I am excited for my new companion though tomorrow I'm going to Milano because that's where everyone meets to do exchanges. My new companion is ITALIAN!!! His name is Anziano Marino and from what I've heard he is a super hard worker. I'm looking forward to having an Italian companion because it will help my Italian be soo much better! Today we went to Ravenna's market and I bought 2 ties for 6 euro, ties here are nice and really cheap! Yesterday we went to Fratello e Sorella Pogellini home, a little outside Ravenna. They made pollo and patate. I love it because with thier vegetables they drench them in oil! Makes them soo good! After Fratello Pogellini showed us his garden and they live in the country side so all we could see was just acres and acres of farmland really beautiful! Peter and Mark have been doing great they come everyweek and both of them have strong testimonies! Spring is great right now although in the summer it is supposed to get really humid! Thanks for all that you do!
Vi voglio bene! -Anziano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment