Mailing address

Ben's mailing address at the mission home:

Anziano Charles Ben Thomas
Italy Milan Mission
Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2
20090 Opera MI
Italy

**please keep scrolling down to view blog**






























































Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Quick Email

Sorry mom I don't have time to write we are going to the Alps again but things are going good this week. I went to Milan and talked to President  about BYU he just needs the pin number or something.  How's the application going with Standford?  I'm sorry I can't write a big email this week but my comp really wants to go to the Alps so I'm happy to go!  Thanks for the letter sounds like everyone is doing good also thanks for the letter you sent with all the missionaries going out from the Beehive, me and my comp really like it!  Things are going good right now we set a baptismal date with Riccardo for the 31st of Agosto so we are working a lot with him!  Other news we are doing a lot of work with less actives.  Also it's super hottt oh my gosh not like Arizona hot but humid hot.  In Italy there is no air conditioning because the Italians are all scared of it, they think it makes them sick..  Last night I was sweating soo much haha but it will all be over soon.  My comps bike got stolen haha unfortunately but mine instead was still there because we had separate chains but let me know how everything is going I love you!  Thanks for everything!  Sorry this is so short..

No comments:

Post a Comment