Mailing address

Ben's mailing address at the mission home:

Anziano Charles Ben Thomas
Italy Milan Mission
Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2
20090 Opera MI
Italy

**please keep scrolling down to view blog**






























































Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ben's 4th Transfer

Sorry I don't have a lot of time this week, I'm packing because I am now serving in TORINO!!!! Emmy got the prediction right, you all owe her a pizza haha.  but this last week has been really cool I've said goodbye to so many people that I've gotten to know here in Genova and i am a little sad that I'm leaving but know that the work will go forward! Things are going good right now it's raining though. Maybe we'll play soccer in the rain I'm not sure but we'll see. My new companion will be Anziano Pitt from Utah I think, so I'm excited for this new experience. Tomorrow I'm waking up early and taking all my luggage down to Milano and from there I'll to Torino!! Sounds like everyone is doing good pray that I'll have a first good impression of Torino haha love you all sorry this is so short but there is lots to do love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment