Mailing address

Ben's mailing address at the mission home:

Anziano Charles Ben Thomas
Italy Milan Mission
Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2
20090 Opera MI
Italy

**please keep scrolling down to view blog**






























































Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 2012

Ciao Tutti!
Things here in Ravenna have been going great! This last Sunday I had
the chance to talk to my family for mother's day and was so happy to
see them all!! I really do have the best family in the world and am
so thankful for everything that they do for me! These last few weeks
we have been working hard. We had a miracle with one of our
investigators who we had to drop because all he wants to talk about is
politics. He came to church (because he's been coming to church for
about 12 years now) and had a check for £ 1,000!! We were so confused
one because he's a little crazy but he said he wants it to go towards
the building of the Rome Temple! We made sure that he didn't think
he could buy his way into the temple and he said it's the least I can
do for what this church has done for me! Other news this week I
learned how to make INDIAN FRY BREAD. I've been taught well by Sam
Little and Pinachee. So good I have to be careful though it is
really fatening. But things here are great and the ward here is
amazing we love working with them. This week was funny because we met
with 2 brothers who are from Pakastan that wanted to meet with us but
when we ended up going to thier house we sat down and they pulled out
all of this Anti Christian stuff and refered us to thier Muslem
missionaries if we wanted to know more. They had all this stuff like
100 questions about Christianity. It was funny. Our purpose is to
bring others unto Gesù Cristo. I'm thankful for you all especially
the prayers!
Vi voglio bene
Anziano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment