Mailing address

Ben's mailing address at the mission home:

Anziano Charles Ben Thomas
Italy Milan Mission
Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2
20090 Opera MI
Italy

**please keep scrolling down to view blog**






























































Wednesday, May 30, 2012

More Earthquakes & A Transfer

Ciao!
This week has been another great week. Yesterday during personal
study we had another earthquake and it was pretty scary because this
time it felt alot stronger than the last two. It was really weird
because we had absolutely no control and we grabbed a water bottle and
our backpacks and ran out. We stayed outside for an hour and walked
around the city, everyone was out. What was also scary to was that
our phones didn't work so we were without connection. But everything
is alright and that's all that matters! For last P-day we went to
Ferrara with the 4 other missionaries and had a "sport day" so we went
to a stadium and played football, baseball, and calcio (soccer) it was
really fun and they even had catchers gear so I got to play catcher
haha. Last Sunday was great because right after church we got to have
lunch with members in the branch and the food was great! We had alot
of fun and it was nice because I'm getting transferred to a new city!
I'm going to Bergamo! It's a city close to the Alps and pretty close
to Milano. I'm really excited to go but I will miss Ravenna and
especially the members they are amazing and am so thankful I was able
to serve here! I feel that I've grown so much here and am thankful
for the time that I spent here. Thanks for everything that you all do
for me and my family!
Vi voglio bene
Anziano Thomas

1 comment:

  1. Dear Elder Thomas,
    It was good to hear a little about your mission. I hope the earthquakes stop for 2 years! It sounds like you are happy and having a great mission so far. It's beautiful there. Hope you enjoy your next area. Thanks for all your missionary work. Your the best.
    We love you and are praying for you.
    Love, Sam and Eve Anderson and family

    ReplyDelete