Mailing address

Ben's mailing address at the mission home:

Anziano Charles Ben Thomas
Italy Milan Mission
Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2
20090 Opera MI
Italy

**please keep scrolling down to view blog**






























































Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New companion

Ciao tutti!!
This week has been another great week here in Italy!! This Sunday was interesting because I gave a talk in Church about missionary work! I think it went well and the members told me that they enjoyed it so hopefully they help us with the work!! But things have gone well this week it was tough though because we had to give up our investigator Rogelio to the sister missionaries because he lives in Bergamo and it's just too hard for us to be working in the city and then having to go to our working zone. But we are praying that everything with him will turn out alright! Yesterday we got news that Anziano Stromsdorfer is going to get transfered and my new companion is Anziano Treadway!!! He was in the group under me at the MTC and I'm seriously so excited he's going to be my new companion we got along great! Yesterday was also funny because it rained and somehow started Hailing but it was really hott. The 4th of July was great too we had a ton of food and before we all ate we got to say one thing why we were grateful for the USA! It was so fun! Today we have a lesson with our new baptismal date and we're looking forward to that! Sorry this is short we are in a hurry today keep me in your prayers these next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment