Mailing address

Ben's mailing address at the mission home:

Anziano Charles Ben Thomas
Italy Milan Mission
Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2
20090 Opera MI
Italy

**please keep scrolling down to view blog**






























































Thursday, April 11, 2013

April 10, 2013

Ciao Tutti!
Conference was great!  For conference we went to the other side to Torino to watch it.  We watched it in the other chapel and I watched it in Italian again.  All the talks were great.  I especially like the talks from the priesthood session.  All of the talks were BOLD haha.  Just what we needed as members to stay strong in what we believe.  Really great experience.  Unfortunately our baptismal date for the 11th won't happen.  But it should happen this month though.  He just wants to be 100% sure which is good this is a big decision that he's making.  I was looking forward to having a baptism this Thursday but we're just waiting for Daniele to tell us when he'll be ready.  One of the coolest investigators I've had so for though.  We're playing basketball with him today and after we're going to the circus??  Hahaha it will be my first time going to the circus so I'm interested to see how it is.  
Great news!  One of our investigators who we thought was gay is not!!!!!   I was worried I didn't want another problem with investigators hitting on me again haha but he's a really cool guy!  He cuts hair since he's been 12 and that's maybe why he's so femine but he's great.  
We found a new investigator this week who is really cool.  His name is Fabrizio and he's Native American haha weird I know but his parents moved here when he was young.  Really cool guy has only one arm and super humble!  I'm looking forward to continue to teach him.  
This week we had a conference in Alessandria and it went great!  Also we went to Vercelli for a district meeting.  Super small city and surrounded by rice fields.  This week was great and this Monday I'm going to Milano for a conference.  I think a general authority will be there but we'll see I'm excited to see.  Thanks for the support love you all!
Anziano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment