Mailing address

Ben's mailing address at the mission home:

Anziano Charles Ben Thomas
Italy Milan Mission
Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2
20090 Opera MI
Italy

**please keep scrolling down to view blog**






























































Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ben's talk about Daisy our Dog and Ben is Playing the Piano!

Ciao!
This week blew by!  We had a lot going on this whole week it seemed like we were constantly in the train!  But anyways this week we had a scambio and I went to Vercelli.  Vercelli is a small city west of Torino and is known for it's rice fields.  But it went well.  I went with Anziano Lloyd he is from a small town of 300 in Idaho.  He's a pretty quiet guy but we ended up having a lot of fun talking to people.  Also this week I gave a talk about faith to the ward.  It went really well.  I used Alma 32 and also I talked about Daisy and how when we were younger during a storm she got out and ran away.  I talked about how our family made fliers and prayed that we would be able to find her.  And because of our faith we were able to find her!  I went into a bit more detail how  we need to show our works if we are going to see miracles and we need to show God all we can to see a miracle.  It went really well.  Something funny that happened during the talk was I accidentally said that in Arizona is rains raspberries haha but I knew the mistake as soon as I made it.  But it went well the members came up to me after and told me that they liked it a lot.  Also Sunday we had a baptism of a 8 year old member in our ward.  We came because we had an investigator in church and something funny that happened was I ended up playing the prelude music before the baptism haha it's weird but on the mission I've gotten SOO much better at playing the piano.  I can play a lot of hymns now.  The baptism went well and our investigator Daniele liked it alot.  Something else cool that happened as well this week was that our other investigator Giorgio went to Utah so hopefully he had a good experience.  He went for work but he also went to church there.  We see him tomorrow so we'll ask how he liked it.  Yesterday we went to Milano to see Elder Callister from the Presidency of the 70.  We all walked around and shook his had and he talked to us about the plan of salvation.  It was a super cool experience.  He was simple but at the same time he just was shooting out scriptures from his head.  Also Elder Texiera talked to us as well as well as his wife.  Really cool experience.  As for our investigators we are still teaching alot of people right now they just need to ask God.  The week flew by and next week is transfers so I'll find out if who my new comp will be.  I'm pretty sure it will change because Anziano Pitt has been here for so long.  But hope all is going well with you at home love you all!
Anziano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment