Mailing address

Ben's mailing address at the mission home:

Anziano Charles Ben Thomas
Italy Milan Mission
Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2
20090 Opera MI
Italy

**please keep scrolling down to view blog**






























































Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 8, 2013

Ciao tutti!
I'm sorry I wasn't able to write last week but we were running around all day.  These last two weeks have been great!  For those who don't know I have a new companion!  His name is Anziano Mustaferaj and he's from Vlore, Albania!  I knew him in the MTC and we were in the same apartment as well in Genova. When I got the call from president he calls and says, <<Well I'm going to put you with someone you know really well, in fact you were in the same apartment with him>>  Haha I guessed a name or two then I was like I give up.  He goes Anziano Mustaferaj hahahaha I was speechless.  Because I couldn't believe it but I was super excited we got along great in Genova and would always laugh.  He always said we would be companions and it happened.  I was a little worried at first because sometimes he can be a little stubborn but it's fine he's always laughing so so far we've been getting along great, like really well so I'm having fun.  My favorite part of him is that when we are doing finding work it's hilarious he's kinda got a smart alek personality it's hard to explain him maybe this mother's day my family will meet him.  Also something we'll probably have to do soon is go down to Genova because he has to do some documents.  Work has been doing really good as well.  Right now we are teaching a ton of lessons.  In fact yesterday we had 7 so we were busy all day.  Our investigators are doing good right now we're in a weird stage with them just we have some investigators with weird situations and its cool because Musta and I are always talking about them.  We had a cool miracle the other day.  We just had got finished with the day and we were coming home and just as we are about to walk into the door, some guy whose a little drunk straggles up to us and is like can I have 2 euro (while smoking a cigarette) and we're like sorry man we can't as missionaries).  Anyway we start talking and he's says he's like I'm tired of life and why are there so much wars!  And we talked about free agency and he's like wow you guys stumped me on that one.  We told him God loves him and he started crying and we got an appointment with him.  It was cool he has a tough situation though but I'm excited to help him he's from Iran (he said he's cool with Americans though) but yeah.  Today we ran around saw two museums.  One was a body museum with human body parts and the other was a criminal museum which was interesting.  Things are going well I'm excited to see my family this Sunday!  I want to wish my mom a happy mothers day and that she's the best mom in the world.  Really.  Love you all!
Anziano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment