Mailing address

Ben's mailing address at the mission home:

Anziano Charles Ben Thomas
Italy Milan Mission
Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2
20090 Opera MI
Italy

**please keep scrolling down to view blog**






























































Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A CARRRRR!

Ciao Tutti!!
Well I hope this last week went well for you all because this week was pretty crazy for us...  Let's just say WE GOT A CAR!!!!! Only for a week though but that week was terrifying and I'm glad that we don't have it anymore..  Anyway how we got it was we were sitting and doing companionship study and I get a call from Elder Lynch.  He told me the Senior couple from Savona was going home because of some family problems and for that we would be taking their car.  That night we went down to the Torino Airport which is pretty small and got the car from them.  Anziano Musafaraj drove home and I would say he's the worst driver in the world haha.  The whole time we had the car I was scared.  When I drove, no problem but I guess there's no rules in Albania so he would just run red lights, cut people off,  you name it.  We had an Opel Merida and it was fun driving in Italy.. super weird at first because I haven't driven for so long but we ALWAYS said a prayer before we left anywhere.  The Lord protected us and I'm happy for that!  Anziano Lynch called me and told me that they would be taking back the car.. I was so happy.  So this last week we had a missionary leader training and I met President Dibb for the first time.  He's definitely more serious than president Wolfgramm but he's really smart and it was interesting to have a change. I will miss the Wolfgramms a lot they did so much for us.  We found a few new investigators this last week so little by little the work is picking up.  This morning we got to go to the dentist.  At 9 we had an appointment so they told us to fix Mustafaraj's tooth would be super expensive and we were a little worried.  We got there the dentist looked inside his mouth and said.. "this tooth is completely useless/destroyed"  so he just yanked it and now Anz. Musta has a huge gap in the back of his mouth.  But it was soo much cheaper so that was a miracle!  Things are picking up right now we are just looking for new investigators so hopefully this next week we find some!  Thanks for all the support love you all!
Anziano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment