Mailing address

Ben's mailing address at the mission home:

Anziano Charles Ben Thomas
Italy Milan Mission
Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2
20090 Opera MI
Italy

**please keep scrolling down to view blog**






























































Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Transfers- Ben stays in Torino

Ciao!
Well so this last week I have been called to stay in Torino!  I was definitely expecting to go but instead Anziano Mustafaraj will be going to Ancona.  I'm a little bummed though we got along super well these last two transfers but instead I'll be getting a new companion named Anziano Colemuer (not spelled right)  I don't know anything about him so hopefully all goes well.  But for this next transfer I'm excited because we could potentially have two baptisms!  This last week went well for transfers we cleaned the apartment and Anziano Mustafaraj packed up.  We're still trying to find more investigators and help getting them progressing towards baptism.  As for this last week in my studies I read the story of Samuel and really enjoyed it it's cool how he gets rejected, leaves the city, then is called to return and preach unto them again.  It makes me think how people maybe if they say no could be prepared for the next time.   Things are going good tomorrow I'll be going to Milan to drop off Mustafaraj and pick up my new companion.  It will be hard to get to Milano because Mustafaraj has 6 huge bags of luggage so we'll see..haha thanks for all the support love you all!
Anziano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment