Mailing address

Ben's mailing address at the mission home:

Anziano Charles Ben Thomas
Italy Milan Mission
Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2
20090 Opera MI
Italy

**please keep scrolling down to view blog**






























































Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 9, 2013

Ciao tutti!
This week went well as usual.  The highlight I would have to say was watching conference.  I feel like all the conferences throughout  have been amazing all of them really powerful.  Ones that come to mind were the talks given by Holland talking about depression.  I don't know I always enjoy talks that have a different topic than that of usual.  I would have to say my favorite talk of all was that by Elder Uchtdorf talking about when we fall to get up.  For conference we went to Pisa to watch it which was great.  I ended up seeing half in English and the other half in Italian.  It's great to know we have a living prophet which really made me thankful.  Something cool that happened this week was we've been talking to a ton of people and now we are getting some numbers so hopefully this week we'll see some of the fruits of all this hard work!  Yesterday we taught English class I teach the intermediate class which is pretty simple I like it a lot because it's conversation.  Monday I had a scambio with the zone leaders and really enjoyed it.  It seems on scambios more miracles happen and we were able to get into a less active members home and teach them a lesson so hopefully we'll be able to see her more often now.  Tonight I'm going to Pisa to scambio so I'm excited to go again. As for Anziano Larson things have been going good as well he's learning Italian quicker than I thought and he's working really hard to learn.  Things are going good in Livorno every so often it rains but it's starting to get cooler.  The branch president here is awesome his whole focus is missionary work even though there are some problems here with the branch things are slowly getting better.  We are trying to see at least 3 members a week.  Well hope all goes well this week love you all!
Anziano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment