Mailing address

Ben's mailing address at the mission home:

Anziano Charles Ben Thomas
Italy Milan Mission
Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2
20090 Opera MI
Italy

**please keep scrolling down to view blog**






























































Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ciao Family and Friends!
So once again I don't have a ton of time to write we have another appointment happening soon but these last two weeks have gone really well in fact I found out this week that Anziano Mustafaraj and I are going to be together for another transfer!!!!  I'm so happy I was worried that I was going to get transferred but things ended up going good.  This last week we are still working hard with Evan everyday we are seeing more and more progress and we'll find out the 21st if he's still good to go for the 29th!  Speriamo!  This week we were able to clean the apartment and something crazy happened as well!  We did the Open house for the church this last Saturday and there was about 20 people that came.  It was good the whole ward got involved.  Funny thing, we were waiting outside of the church and we saw some people get out of their car and I was like Musta look these people might be coming to the open house!  Musta looked at them and was like nooo.... wayyy.... I was like hmm.. these people look familiar and he's like that's my mom and grandparents!!!!!!! Hahahahhaah It was so funny they didn't speak any Italian and all I said to them was the few words I new in Albanian!  He more xha sulo. e qysh mu gdhive a derr? mire? Haha when I said that they started busting up laughing.  Anyway they came to the open house and all the members thought they were investigators so they were super happy more people came no one knew however that really it was Mustas family!!  What ended up happening was Anziano Mustafaraj's grandpa won a bet with  Mustafaraj's cousin who is a pimp in Rome haha this is true by the way.  They played pool and he won so he got a free trip in Italy!!  It was hilarious.  But the open doors went well and we actually got a few numbers!  Things are going well love you all!  Sorry this is so short!
Anziano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment