Mailing address

Ben's mailing address at the mission home:

Anziano Charles Ben Thomas
Italy Milan Mission
Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2
20090 Opera MI
Italy

**please keep scrolling down to view blog**






























































Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June 26, 2013

Ciao!
Happy Birthday mom!!  You're the best and I hope you enjoy this week!!!  I love you!!  

Well to begin this week was a little hard.  Anziano Mustafaraj and I came up with this analogy together.  It's like we had built a castle on a table and someone came over and kicked it down.  So this week we lost a few investigators and one in particular, .. it was disappointing but in the end he didn't want to continue because he didn't want to follow all of the commandments.. we were pretty bummed because he was so close to changing his life.  He was working so hard to stop smoking and in the end he just didn't want to commit himself which is unfortunate.  But it's okay that just means that the Lord is preparing someone else for us.  This last Friday we had a last conference with President and Sorella Wolfgramm.  I really enjoyed it.  One quote that I wrote down of president was when he was talking about his mission, "We have gained everything, and lost nothing" and that was powerful for me.  It made me think how grateful I am for this experience here in the mission.  I will be a big change having a new mission president.  I've been with the Wolfgrams for so long it will be different but I'm excited for the Dibbs I know they'll be great!  This week we also went to the dentist for Mustafaraj.  Lately he has been saying that his teeth hurt and when I looked at his mouth, there was a huge hole and I was like Ahhh no wonder you're in so much pain haha. His filling fell out that he got for 15 £ in Albania so this week we are going to get it fixed!  This last week I went to Cuneo again and we went to a little small down outside of Cuneo with Anziano Briscoe one of my MTC companions!!  It was fun and crazy to see the countryside of Italy.  Right now we are focusing on getting new investigators so hopefully we'll be able to find some soon.  The other day we went and saw Alessio and Lisette they are awesome it's funny because he always keeps me updated with sports. Purtroppo lui è un tifoso di Manu Gianoboli e speriamo che lui si pentirà presto per questo grave peccato..haha things are going well hope everything is the same at home love you all!
Anziano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment