Mailing address

Ben's mailing address at the mission home:

Anziano Charles Ben Thomas
Italy Milan Mission
Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2
20090 Opera MI
Italy

**please keep scrolling down to view blog**






























































Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 19, 2013

Ciao!
This week was pretty normal nothing unusual really happened.  We are still working with Evan and his progress is still going strong we are hoping that he will be able to stop smoking soon so he could get baptized.  But we'll see he has to stop soon or we'll have to move the date.  This week I was able to go to Cuneo again and I really liked it.  Cuneo is a super small town south west of Torino surrounded by the Alps.  I went with Anziano Spieser and really liked it. What I really liked was the country feel, we rode our bikes out to this smaller town and did some house contacting and the people in Cuneo are extremely nice.  It was good.  Anziano Briscoe from the MTC is now in my district and he's one of my favorite missionaries super funny and he's our district leader so I'm looking forward to that.  The work in the ward is going great as well I love this ward.  They like us alot as well.  Right now they're doing alot of member work and talking to their friends to give us a referral.  This last Sunday bishop gave me a suit and said he was planning on getting back into shape so he could fit into the suit but as of now he gave up so he gave it to me!  It's really nice!  Also unfortunately Tirso our new convert left Torino for two months for work in France but before he left he gave me a Juventus suit jacket haha.  But I'll miss Tirso he's a really great guy and he told me before he left the first thing he put in his suitcase was his Book of Mormon!  Work right now is going well we are doing alot of pass bys in the ward to get to know the members better and to earn their trust.  Today we went to the Egyptian museum and went to Torino's huge market.  Things are going well Anziano Mustafaraj may have to go to the dentist soon.  One of his fillings fell out and when I looked inside his mouth, there was the biggest hole I have ever seen!!  It's been bugging him pretty bad so hopefully soon we'll see..  Alls going well thanks for all your prayers and thoughts love you all!  I want to wish my dad a happy fathers day and hope you really enjoyed it!  Thanks for everything I love you!
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment